The Bike Rack offers low cost individual passes. The funds collected are used to pay for the daily operations of The Bike Rack and offer the pass holder the benefits listed below.
Individual Pass Holder Rates
One-time Registration Fee: $20 to be issued a key card
Monthly Pass: $30 per month
Annual Pass: $330 (1 month free!)
Benefits Included With an Individual Pass
24 Hour access to secure bicycle parking
Access to showers and lockers
· During normal operating hours
Free basic adjustments to your bicycle
· Includes gear and brake adjustments
· Inflate tires to recommended pressure
· Tighten all loose bolts
· Same day service
10% off on bicycle repairs and retail items
TO OBTAIN A MONTHLY PASS TO THE BIKE RACK
- You must sign up and pay during normal business hours.
- You may pay using cash, Visa or MasterCard. Sorry, no checks will be accepted.
- You must sign a Waiver of Liability before being issued your swipe key card.
- You agree to The Bike Rack Passholder Code of Conduct.
For those members who wish to renew online. Please click the buy now button below to purchase a monthly or annual pass. This option is not available for those without a key card.
TO OBTAIN A DAILY PASS TO THE BIKE RACK, PLEASE VISIT DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS.
Daily Pass: $5/day
Daily Pass w/ showers and locker use: $8/day
A Drop-In daily pass is also available. A daily pass will allow the user entrance to the parking area and locker room facility only during normal business hours. Drop-In bikes will be tagged with the date and any bike not retrieved prior to the close of the facility will be accessed an additional $5 fee for every day the bike remains parked at the facility.
(Rates and plans are subject to change without notice.)